Sunday, June 26, 2011

More Pictures

After 4 and a half days without power, we got some late last evening and this morning. Rumor is that it'll be a rough week or so for electricity so I figured I'd post some pictures now while I still have battery. Hope you enjoy the pictorial update to my stories! 


Running sprints with my coach and another player after practice. They work me here!

The kids at Nyambogo Primary School going crazy about having their picture taken and then getting to see it 

Batman, Robin and 2 of the rest of their family members before being "taken outside"

After interviewing the elder lady (seen to the left of me) as part of my hut-to-hut surveying, she asked for me to take (and sit in) on a family portrait for her.

Some of my soccer teammates and I doing a fun picture for them to see afterwards. This one was "karate themed".

No comments:

Post a Comment